Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon
Latest version: 1.06
Full Version Patch: Updates version 1.00 through 1.04 to version 1.06
FK_TSoSD_Update_v1.06.exe - Click Here to Download
Changes in version 1.06:
* Removed license key requirements
* Increased Rogue (Dirk) Search bonus by +1, to a total of +3
* Bind wounds maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 2)
* Battle Dressing: Maximum heal amount is equal to the character's level (instead of 3)
* Quick draw initiative bonus is +2 instead of +1
* Spell Dodger bonus is +2 instead of +3 (but still stacks)
* Decreased the Might requirement and cost of the Brigantine Coat to 5 and 150 silver, respectively.
* Increased armor level and decreased might requirement for Fine Brigantine Coat to 6 and 5, respectively.
* Decreased cost of laminate armor to 130 silver
Changes in version 1.04:
* Final (?) cleanup in the eastern wilderness corruption.
(N/A for demo version)
Changes in version 1.03:
* Fixed corruptions in the Eastern Wilderness. Thanks Weron
for catching this early! (N/A for demo version)
Changes in version 1.01:
* You can use the standard keyboard numbers 1-4 to choose the target
friendly character in Spell target selection menu.
* The critical hit bonus of a weapon is now displayed in item data window in
the inventory screen.
* Spacebar acts the same as the enter key for advancing dialogs and other
* Venric's store now has a short bow and a chain mail hauberk. This only
affects new games, not existing saved games.
* Character's base attack and defense scores (with current equipment,
including shields) now displayed on character sheet.
* Slightly improved chance of success on searching.
* Luck provides a small bonus for searching.
* Hidden items now have a slightly larger discovery radius.
* Line-of-sight checks added to certain hidden items to avoid detecting
items on another floor.
* Change text in options menu from "Full Screen Video" to "Play Full Screen"
to prevent some confusion.
* Removed penalty for search checks for triggered traps.
* Slight increase in all character's magic defense to compensate for bug-fix
on magical attack hit chance.
* Slight position change of some hidden objects to make them less annoying
to find or work better with line-of-site checks.
* Added dice roll on results for magical attacks.
* Hitting "escape" to close the journal no longer screws up your controls.
* Restoring default key controls from options menu now works correctly.
* Fixed bug where swapping characters prior to Benjamin leaving party would
permanently remove one party member.
* Fixed issue with the Hoss's quest where the hidden stash may not be
detectable if another hidden stash had been uncovered.
* Skipping empty save-game slots no longer causes crash or broken game
* "Blank" merchants in saved games force a refresh to defaults on load: No
more getting left with empty merchants forever.
* Fixed a spot in Pokmor Xang where player could get stuck on crates in left
* Removed the magical disappearing signpost in nighttime Ardin.
* Fixed corner of a house in Ardin that was floating slightly above the
* Tweaked screen resolution filters to prevent unplayably small resolutions
or prevent playing in native (or higher) resolutions.
* Fixed the very ugly defaulting to 16-bit in full-screen mode.
* Fixed bug in Energy Conservation feat that was often preventing it from
reducing endurance costs.
* Canceling the travel menu with the escape key no longer leaves player
stuck in area border zone.
* Exiting other windows will no longer leave the main screen in combat mode
when combat has ended.
* Fixed bug with certain types of dice rolls (particularly spell hits &
searches) that was producing reduced success rates.
* Fixed bug where incapacitated characters with autofade would still fade at
the beginning of combat. I know autofading uses no endurance, but I had no
idea it required that little exertion! :)
* Shield bonus now works for weapons in primary hand.
* Eliminated shield bonus on non-magical weapons except for parrying dagger.
* Darkened empty drama star sockets.
* Fixed Various typos. Not including this on.
1.2 gHz CPU, Windows XP or better, 400 Mb HD Space (200 for
demo), OpenGL + compatible 3D card
Please play the demo first and make sure it runs
on your machine before buying. If you can't get it
to run, we don't want your money!